Give, and it will be given to you. Good measure, pressed down, shaken together, running over, will be put into your lap. For with the measure you use it will be measured back to you.Luke 6:38
Thanks for everything … So much grace coming from fraternal interaction.CMUK & I Member
Many of you write to tell us of the great benefits you receive from being part of the Catholic Man UK & Ireland community.
As CMUK&I grows in scope and numbers, we need to think more about our future and the support we can provide to Catholic men. For example, we would like to give you a great range of online resources for growing in faith and authentic manhood, or with more opportunities for coaching and guidance, and better access to conferences, retreats and workshops.
Please help us also to reach out to other men, especially in our mission to set up men’s groups in each parish, so they can experience the joy of true masculine fraternity.
I recently joined the CM UK FB page and I find it simply fantastic. I’ve been pinging it to loads of friends and familyCMUK & I Member
Please support us with your Lenten Almsgiving!
- Give monthly to provide us with a steady income
- Give a one-off donation that we can put towards a specific project
Funds will go towards:
- Post-lockdown expansion of Catholic men’s groups around the UK & Ireland.
- Mentoring, coaching and counselling to provide help in areas such as the spiritual life, mental health, vocation and career directions, relationships, overcoming obstacles and setting new goals.
- The development and provision of online courses and resources on Catholic masculinity
- Organising and subsidising conferences, retreats and pilgrimages for Catholic men.
Lenten Almsgiving: make a one-time donation!
Lenten Almsgiving: make a monthly donation!
Choose an amount
Or enter a custom amount
Your contribution to the mission of Catholic Man UK & Ireland is greatly appreciated!
Your contribution to the mission of Catholic Man UK & Ireland is greatly appreciated!DonateDonate monthly
The posts are very enlightening and a breath of fresh air. I am a relatively newly ordained priest in Dublin. The culture here is cruelly anti-man. That is why this group is important. Thanks again.CMUK & I Member